Re: [AMBER] Errors with .dcd files using MMPBSA

From: Daniel Roe via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2023 08:24:32 -0400

Hi,

What are the actual differences in internal energies reported in your
output? If they are on the order of .001 or so this is probably safe
to ignore (see e.g. the discussion here:
http://archive.ambermd.org/201401/0010.html). The trajectory format
should have no effect on these results. What happens if you just run
the calculation directly on the DCD files?

-Dan