Re: [AMBER] Coulomb energy in MMPBSA

From: Ray Luo via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 09:22:45 -0700

Richard,

The 14EEL is scaled by a factor as specified in the prmtop file. If
you want to reproduce the number, you'll need to use the same scaling
factor in the prmtop file.

This is supposed to be force field specific. However I don't think
Amber can use different scaling factors simultaneously if there are
several force fields with different scaling factors in one prmtop
file.

All the best,
Ray

All the best,
Ray
--
Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Professor of Structural Biology/Biochemistry/Biophysics,