Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA-Nonpolar-solvation-energy-parameters:

From: Kankana Bhattacharjee via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 11:11:36 +0530

Hello,

While I am running MMPBSA by setting inp=1, then it is giving the warning
message as: "radiopt should be zero for inp=1". But, since "set default
pbradii ..." option was not given during prmtop files generation, so can I
put "radiopt=0" in mmpbsa.in file ?
In amber22 manual, for inp=1, settings is given but that is fro membrane
protein systems. I am not working on membrane proteins. Can I put those
values ?

Thanks
Kankana Bhattacharjee

[image: Mailtrack]