[AMBER] Trouble installing MPI version - ./configure_mpich not found

From: Kovács Richárd Dezső via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 10:25:05 +0000

Hello!

I am trying to install the parallelized AMBER version on my university's HPC and I am running into some issues following the amber23.pdf documentation available on the main website.

I have installed Ambertools23 and Amber22 following the instructions presented and it ran and tested successfully without errors or complaints.

I confirmed that mpi is installed, alongside compilers mpicc and mpif90

Afterwards, I did as instructed:
      cd $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src
      ./configure_mpich mpif90

The file could not be found, and checking with ls did not find anything either.

The HPC's distro is "Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)"

Thank you for your assistance,

RK