[AMBER] Regarding-MMPBSA:

From: Kankana Bhattacharjee via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 17:28:10 +0530

Hello,

I, Ms. Kankana Bhattacharjee, recently started learning AMBER software
and mainly involved in MMPBSA of protein-ligand binding calculations. I am
using AMBER22 version and trying to reproduce one article where SASA
parameters "gamma" and "beta" values were given during non-polar solvation
free energy computation. And, authors' used AMBER12 version for the MMPBSA
calculation. I would like to know, how can I include "gamma" and "beta"
values for non-polar solvation free energy term in "mmpbsa.in" script ? I
went through the MMPBSA calculation of ras-raf tutorial and didn't find any
keywords regarding SASA parameters in mmpbsa.in file.

Your suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Kankana Bhattacharjee
Ph.D. Scholar
Department of Chemistry