Re: [AMBER] Problem with time records in cpout- files in REMD CpHMD simulation

From: Elvira Tarasova via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 12:41:16 -0400

Dear Vinicius,

As I mentioned in my previous email, fixremdcouts.py worked wonderfully for
sorting the cpout files. However, I have an issue when attempting to use
the sorted cpout files for computing protonation state statistics. The
cphstats is unable to process them, presumably because they still contain
the "Time: **********" record.

It seems that I'll need to fix the time records to resolve this problem.
However, I'm a bit confused about the format of the time record. Could you
please explain the significance of the three digits after the decimal point
in the time records in the cpout files? Here's an example of what I'm
referring to:

Time: 578417.*995*
Time: 588400.*195*
Time: 588401.*995*
Could you point me to where I can find these three digits after the decimal
point?

Thank you for your help.
Best regards,
Elvira