Re: [AMBER] Fwd: [Sender Not Verified] Electrostatic potential calculation of the active site

From: Ray Luo via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2023 08:16:15 -0700

Hi Mondal,

Potential values can be printed out and visualized with Amber/PBSA.
See the chapter on PBSA on its visualization function in the Amber
manual. You can choose the commonly used xml format for easy
processing.

However, printing potential at a specific location is not supported.
If you know the coordinates, you can interpolate the values at these
residue locations using the potential values at their nearest grid
points. The simplest approach would be to use the 8 nearest grid
points and the trilinear approach. You can use more points and
higher-order methods as well.

All the best,
Ray
--
Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Professor of Structural Biology/Biochemistry/Biophysics,