Re: [AMBER] huge memory consumption when running nab simulations

From: Dominik Brandstetter via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 06:46:16 +0000

Dear Amber community,

a quick update on this topic. When I try to run the same simulation described in my previous message using hcp = 0, the simulation runs fine with a low memory consumption. The huge memory consumption, that eventually leads to failure of the run, occurs only when I use hcp = 4. This makes me think that my parallelization scheme works fine, and that there might be a sort of memory leak in the HCP implementation? What do you think?

Thanks a lot in advance for support!

Best regards,

Dominik