Re: [AMBER] [Sender Not Verified] Re: Antechamber preparation of the system docked to two identical ligands

From: Enrico Martinez via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 18:12:54 +0200

just a quick remark to add:

in the case when I save lih.lib file on the first step (when I added lih =
copy lig) and then use it during the second tleap execution (to parametrize
whole complex), it creates the protein.parmtop that contains 2 residues lig
(so the lih is automatically renamed to lig). I believe that something
should be added in the second tleap execution .