[AMBER] Updates for sander python interface?

From: Brian Radak via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 14:02:52 -0400

This might be better for the dev mailing list, but I'm not a member.

I had a few misadventures when updating to ParmEd 4.0 from the release 3.4.

1.) The old --prefix=$AMBERHOME option did not seem to correctly overwrite
the release ParmEd. I had to manually change the directory under
lib/python3.10/site-packages/parmed to get the right version.

2.) The update deprecates 2.7 support and breaks a dependency in pysander.
Namely, the import `from parmed.utils.six import string_types` fails.
Simply removing that line seems to work in python 3.10

Cheers,
Brian