Re: [AMBER] Net charge of a POPC molecule is not zero

From: Kosuke Tachibana via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 17:45:28 +0900

Dear Dr. Dickson,

Thank you for the response, and I am sorry that I seem to have missed
the previous post on the mailing list.
By multiplying the atomic charges written in the lipid21.lib file by a
constant of 18.2223, I confirmed that the slight non-zero charge of the
POPC molecule was caused by round-off error.
I also confirmed that PMEMD neutralized the box in the mdout file.

Thank you very much for your kind help.

Sincerely,

Kosuke Tachibana