Re: [AMBER] Constant pH MD simulation of non-protein systems

From: Vinicius Wilian Cruzeiro via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2023 18:37:00 +0000

Hello Madhusmita,

It is possible, but you need to know the pKa of these groups in a reference compound. You can find instructions on how to parametrize your system for CpHMD simulations in section 26.5 of the Amber22 manual.

I hope this helps,

Vinícius Wilian D. Cruzeiro, PhD
Postdoctoral Researcher
Department of Chemistry