[AMBER] Problem with Zn2+ ion in a pdb file for a receptor-ligand complex

From: Siavoush Dastmalchi via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2023 10:31:56 +0000 (UTC)

Dear List,I have a zinc atom in my protein-ligand complex pdb file. I was trying to do same kind of calculations on the complex presented in tutorial 4b (https://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial4b/). I prepared .lib and .frcmod files for zinc ion according to the instruction given kindly by Ross at https://structbio.vanderbilt.edu/archives/amber-archive/2004/4188.php. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to produce rst7 and prmtop files for the complex. Please see the attached file for the commands and messages I have got.I will appreciate you kind attention.Cheers,Siavoush