Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA problem

From: Bill Miller III via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 14:01:23 -0600

What version of Amber are you using? I just tested it on my Amber22
compilation and it worked without any issues . For reference, I used the
following command:

$AMBERHOME/bin/MMPBSA.py -O -i mmpbsa.in -sp cpx_w.prmtop -cp
complex.prmtop -rp receptor.prmtop -lp ligand.prmtop -y md.mdcrd -eo
mmgbsa.csv -prefix mmgbsa_ -o FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat -do
FINAL_DECOMP_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat -deo mmgbsa_decomp.csv

with the following mmpbsa.in file

MMPBSA.py input file

&general

  startframe=1, endframe=20000, interval=1,

  keep_files=0, netcdf=1,

  full_traj=1, strip_mask=:WAT:Cl-:Na+,

/

&gb

 igb=2,

/

&decomp

 idecomp=1,

/

So maybe you need an update to your AmberTools? I honestly don't think I
have seen that issue before so maybe there is just something wrong with
your compilation.

-Bill

--
Bill Miller III