Re: [AMBER] Terminal phosphates with RNA

From: Piia Bartos via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 10:12:12 +0000

Dear Prof Case,

It seems that the hydrogen is causing the crashing by bumping into neighboring atoms. Here are the distances of it to the in the last few frames
P (https://www.dropbox.com/s/tjukkrl26p7hhol/dist-HOP3-P.png?dl=0)
and OP2 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/aebv2bsog6pia3t/dist-HOP3-OP2.png?dl=0)

Is there some way to fix the zero vdW parameters?

Best regards,
Piia
--
Piia Bartoš, Ph.D. (Pharmacy)