Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA problem

From: Bill Miller III via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 11:41:53 -0600

I would definitely suggest using ante-MMPBSA.py to generate your prmtop
files for MMPBSA.py.

Looking at your tleap input file, all your prmtop files (complex, receptor,
and ligand) all come from different PDBs so there is no guaranteed
consistency between them. Using ante-MMPBSA.py correctly will help with
that. But without knowing the details of what is in your cpx_w.prmtop file,
it's difficult to suggest what the problem would be with your
ante-MMPBSA.py command. One common issue users have is when they have more
than one ligand residue in the complex. So if your LIG/KOR residue is bound
to your complex in multiple places, that would confuse
ante-MMPBSA.py's initial guess and would require more user input from you,
but can still be done correctly by following the syntax for using
ante-MMPBSA.py.

Hope that helps.
-Bill

Bill Miller III