Re: [AMBER] pysander for gas energy with belly?

From: liu junjun via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 17:58:10 +0800

Looks like there are bugs in mdread/ew_setup for pysander with igb=0. The
ntb is not passed in mdread1.F90, and thus the default ntb=1 is used for
igb=0. After correcting this, another error occurred at firstbox which
needed to read the inpcrd file. By providing an inpcrd file to it, the
pysander with igb=0 can generate the same energy as that of sander program.
However, if ibelly is turned on, the belly mask gives different matched
atoms than that of sander program and thus produce different energies.
Looks like there are still other bugs for ibelly.