Re: [AMBER] Error similation with cuda

From: David A Case via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 20:44:42 -0500

On Tue, Feb 21, 2023, ABDELATIF MESSAOUDI via AMBER wrote:

>I run md simulation with cuda using command production
>
>abdel.abdel:~/+Abdel/SQ$ cudaGetDeviceCount failed system has unsupported
>display driver / cuda driver combination

Doing a Google (or other) search on "cudaGetDeviceCount failed system has
unsupported display driver / cuda driver combination" (i.e. the error
message) gives a number of pointers that look promising.

This seems like it might not be an Amber problem, unless you know that cuda
is installed properly.

....dac