[AMBER] Error in parmstrip

From: Enrico Martinez via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 15:26:22 +0100

Dear Amber users !

I am using the following script for cppttraj to strip all solvent molecules
from the trajectory and save it together with the stripped topology

parm ./protein.prmtop
trajin ./prod_*.netcdf
autoimage
strip :WAT:Cl-:Na+:K+
align first .CA

trajout ./traj_99.netcdf offset 6

parmstrip :WAT:Cl-:Na+:K+
parmwrite out hopa.parm7

1) This produces error on the step of the creation of the stripped
topology:

Error: Topology 'protein.prmtop' has already been used to set up trajectory
'./prod_SarsCov2_ensitrelvir_5r82dim_300K.netcdf'.
Error: To strip this topology use the 'strip' action.
1 errors encountered reading input.
TIME: Total execution time: 0.2101 seconds.
Error: Error(s) occurred during execution.

2 ) also I am not sure if the solvent mask is indicated correctly,
previously I used it in multiple lines that indicated what was stripped:
strip :WAT
strip .Na+
strip .Cl-

How could I modify my script to resolve the issue ?

Many thanks in advance

Enrico