Re: [AMBER] Nucleic acid simulation error

From: Carlos Simmerling via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 07:20:13 -0500

the "step4.1_equilibration" output here doesn't match what you sent before.
this one goes to a density of 1 rather quickly, which Prof Case mentioned
was a problem in the previous one. Maybe you need to send updated
information about the problem observed with these specific outputs - I
didn't see any error in the files that you attached.