Re: [AMBER] GLH with HE1

From: Carlos Simmerling via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 19:17:28 -0500

These are just rotations around bonds, so no different parameters are
needed. It should rotate in md. If you want the initial conformation to be
syn and OE1, but you don't have initial coordinates with the hydrogen
present, you could make a pdb and load it into a tool like chimera that
allows you to manually rotate around a bond.