Re: [AMBER] CPPTRAJ, PCA, Effect of Mutation

From: Elvis Martis via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 08:00:54 +0530

Hi Mathew

To the best I can guess is, you can edit [cpu] to be your [wild type] and
load the wildtype trajectory using this tag.
Further, replace [gpu] to be your [mutant].

Rest you need to change the amino acid numbers to account for all residues
or residues of your interest.

I hope this helps.

On Tuesday, 31 January 2023, Matthew Guberman-Pfeffer via AMBER <
amber.ambermd.org> wrote:

> Dear AMBER Community,
>
> How can I modified the example Principle Component Analysis script given
> at the below link to compare the PCs for a protein both and after a
> mutation?
> https://amberhub.chpc.utah.edu/introduction-to-principal-
> component-analysis/
>
> Best,