[AMBER] MPICH configure failed, returning 1

From: ABDELATIF MESSAOUDI via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 21:50:59 +0100

Dear AMBER users,

I am trying to install AMBER22 in parallel in one computer (CPU Model 11th
Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-11900K . 3.50GHz . I am getting the error :

~/amber22_src/AmberTools/src# ./configure_mpich gnu

checking for Fortran 77 flag for library directories... -L

checking whether Fortran 77 compiler processes .F files with C
preprocessor... yes

checking whether gfortran allows mismatched arguments... no

configure: error: The Fortran compiler gfortran will not compile files that
call

the same routine with arguments of different types.

MPICH configure failed, returning 1

Kind regards,

Abdelatif Messaoudi

LCMVAR, University of Batna 1, Algeria