Re: [AMBER] amber installation on linux mint

From: nahoum a via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 17:05:30 +0000

Dear David,

As a matter of fact, I've been installing Amber on dozens of computers since the days of Amber 8 ! This is the first time I'm running into any sort of trouble, and I believe it's due to the fact that I'm not allowed to use sudo commands in my current work place. If the directories I've installed the zlib and libbz2 libraries are none standard, I've added them to my PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH, I guess I'll try a symbolic link in the meantime just in case.

Best regards,

Nahoum Anthony