[AMBER] Question concerning the GLYCAM force field

From: Jiang, Yaoyukun via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 03:48:35 +0000

Hi,

Recently I'm trying to simulate an oligosaccharide. The structure is shown in the figure and the corresponding GLYCAM residue name is also labeled (also attached).

[cid:image001.png.01D929F3.DEE59580]

I prepared the structure and renamed all the atoms and residues in accordance with the GLYCAM residues similar to what I usually do for amino acid residues.

When I use tleap to generate the topology files:

source leaprc.GLYCAM_06j-1
a = loadpdb Lig2.pdb

An error showed:

/dors/csb/apps/amber19/bin/teLeap: Error!
Comparing atoms
        .R<0fA 3>.A<C2 18>,
        .R<0fA 3>.A<H1 2>,
        .R<0fA 3>.A<O5 3>, and
        .R<3LB 2>.A<O3 21>
       to atoms
        .R<0fA 3>.A<C2 18>,
        .R<WYB 1>.A<C1 1>,
        .R<0fA 3>.A<O5 3>, and
        .R<3LB 2>.A<O3 21>
       This error may be due to faulty Connection atoms.
!FATAL: In file [chirality.c], line 142
!FATAL: Message: Atom named C1 from WYB did not match !
!
!ABORTING.

And tleap was terminated. I checked the structure multiple times, but I do not understand why WYB C1 was identified as 0fA H1. Could you please provide some suggestions? I attached the pdb file of the oligosaccharide.

Thanks a lot!

Best,
Yaoyukun Jiang