Re: [AMBER] error with titration curve in Constant pH tutorial

From: Vaibhav Dixit via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2023 10:01:36 +0530

Dear Vinicius,
I tried your suggestion, but it is giving another error.

I tried one file at a time, but that also gives me just usage and doesn't
tell me what is wrong with my usage of cphstats command.

Please have a look and help me understand what changes I should make to the
command line options sot hat it recognizes the format of input and output
files.
thank you and best regards.
Vaibhav
(Happy new year to you and all members of the amber community)

(myseekr2) [vaibhav.hpc cnstpH-production]$ cphstats -i 4LYT.pH0.cpin -o
test.out
Usage: cphstats [-O] [-V] [-h] [-i <cpin or cpein>] [-t] [-o FILE] [-R FILE
-r INT]
             [--chunk INT --chunk-out FILE] [--cumulative --cumulative-out
FILE]
             [-v INT] [-n INT] [-p|-d] [--calcpka|--no-calcpka] [--fix-remd]
             [--population FILE] [-c CONDITION -c CONDITION -c ...]
             [--conditional-output FILE] [--chunk-conditional FILE]
             cpout1 [cpout2 [cpout3 ...] ]

(myseekr2) [vaibhav.hpc cnstpH-production]$ for cpout_file in $(ls
*calcpka.dat); do cphstats -i *.cpin $cpout_file; done | fitpkaeo.py
Did not recognize the format of cpout 4LYT.pH0.cpin.
Error: Cpout file 4LYT.pH0.cpin is invalid! Skipping.
Did not recognize the format of cpout 4LYT.pH1.cpin.
Error: Cpout file 4LYT.pH1.cpin is invalid! Skipping.
Did not recognize the format of cpout 4LYT.pH2.cpin.
Error: Cpout file 4LYT.pH2.cpin is invalid! Skipping.
Did not recognize the format of cpout 4LYT.pH3.cpin.
Error: Cpout file 4LYT.pH3.cpin is invalid! Skipping.
Did not recognize the format of cpout 4LYT.pH4.cpin.
Error: Cpout file 4LYT.pH4.cpin is invalid! Skipping.
Did not recognize the format of cpout 4LYT.pH5.cpin.
Error: Cpout file 4LYT.pH5.cpin is invalid! Skipping.
Did not recognize the format of cpout 4LYT.pH6.cpin.
Error: Cpout file 4LYT.pH6.cpin is invalid! Skipping.
Did not recognize the format of cpout 4LYT.pH7.cpin.
Error: Cpout file 4LYT.pH7.cpin is invalid! Skipping.
Did not recognize the format of cpout pH0_calcpka.dat.
Error: Cpout file pH0_calcpka.dat is invalid! Skipping.
Error: Number of Cpout files 0 does not equal number specified: 9
Did not recognize the format of cpout 4LYT.pH0.cpin.

Regards,

Dr. Vaibhav A. Dixit,

Asst. Prof., Department of Medicinal Chemistry,

National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Guwahati
(NIPER-G), Sila Katamur (Halugurisuk), P.O.: Changsari, Dist: Kamrup, Pin:
781101, Assam, India

Mob. No. +91-7709129400,
Email: vaibhav.niperguwahati.in; vaibhavadixit.gmail.com
https://niperguwahati.ac.in/DOC/profile/dixit.pdf
https://www.linkedin.com/in/vaibhav-dixit-b1a07a39/

ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4015-2941

NCBI bibliography: