[AMBER] R: Reimaging issues

From: Damiano Spadoni via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 20:22:09 +0000

Hi Dan,

thanks for your reply.
Your suggestion seems to be working, now I only have to choose the right residues to use as anchor but the multimeric form now shows to be much better within the water box boundaries.
On a different task, would it make sense to use the RDF function to look for the number of water molecules that get in the different active sites, i. e. the RDF of wat mols around the metal cofactor in the active site? Or the Watershell command is more indicated for the study?

Kind regards,
Damiano