[AMBER] Additional Marsili Gasteiger parameters?

From: Brian Radak via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 11:16:20 -0500

A follow up to my previous question - I noticed that rdkit and antechamber
give different results for some molecules, particularly on and around
nitrogens. Some of the minor differences (~1e-5) can be attributed to the
RMSD cutoff, which is not terrible, but also not adjustable without
recompiling.

What I finally realized is that the table in /dat/antechamber/GASPARM.DAT
has two extra entries for aromatic nitrogens with and without a formal
charge (unfortunately called "na" and "na+", respectively). These are not
in the original paper, nor the table in rdkit.

Does anyone know where these parameters came from?

Cheers,
Brian