Re: [AMBER] about running mmgbsa energy calculation on some molecules in the simulation system

From: Bill Miller III via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 16:53:08 -0600

Looks like your prmtop files were not created properly since your atom numbers don’t match between the netcdf and complex prmtop. Did you use ante-MMPBSA.py to create your dry complex, receptor, and ligand prmtop files? If so, could you post the command you used? Can I assume at least one of your ligands has 29 atoms (this missing atoms 1838-1809)?

Also, is there any chance your two ligands are the same and given the same residue name in Amber? That would make generating the prmtop files a little more difficult, but still possible (I’ve done it actually).

-Bill