[AMBER] Best force field and water model for amyloid study

From: maryam ghorbaninia via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 02:16:30 +0330

Dear Amber experts,

I want to simulate amyloid structure, formation and association, and I want
to choose the best force field and water model to study such a system.
Since there are different recommendations and also there are modified force
fields in different reports, I am not sure if a standard force field such
as ff19SB and water model such as OPC are suitable to study amyloid
structure or their association?

I will be grateful if you give me your advice.

Regards