Re: [AMBER] MCPB: How to make a larger "small model"

From: Vaibhav Dixit via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 09:57:22 +0530

Hi Matthew,
Your procedure sounds like a smart trick (thanks for sharing). I'll try
soon with some of the systems I'm working on.
I'm curious to know more about your system since you mentioned about two
metal ions.
Is it like a FeS cluster system that contains two metal ions in the same
redox-active metal center or do you have two metal centers each with a
single metal ion?
Earlier I faced challenges while setting up a system that contained two
heme centers.
Thus looking forward to learning from your experience.
Thank you and best regards.

Regards,

Dr. Vaibhav A. Dixit,

Asst. Prof., Department of Medicinal Chemistry,

National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Guwahati
(NIPER-G), Sila Katamur (Halugurisuk), P.O.: Changsari, Dist: Kamrup, Pin:
781101, Assam, India

Mob. No. +91-7709129400,
Email: vaibhav.niperguwahati.in; vaibhavadixit.gmail.com
https://niperguwahati.ac.in/DOC/profile/dixit.pdf
https://www.linkedin.com/in/vaibhav-dixit-b1a07a39/

ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4015-2941

NCBI bibliography: