Re: [AMBER] CpHMD and Umbrella sampling

From: Vinicius Wilian Cruzeiro via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 18:33:47 +0000

Hello Dulal,

You have more titratable residues than the default limit. Amber22 has a solution for this that lets you control the limits from your CPIN file. Since you are probably using an older version, you will need to edit the limits at the top of your constantph.F90 file and recompile Amber.

I hope this helps,
Best,

Vinícius Wilian D. Cruzeiro, PhD
Postdoctoral Researcher