[AMBER] bar-graph of the hydrogen bonds fraction using xm-grace

From: Enrico Martinez via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 15:16:46 +0200

Dear Amber users!
I am trying to visualize fraction of hydrogen bonds observed in
molecular dynamics simulations. Firstly I simplified multi-column
output to two columns (name of the donor, fraction of the h-bondS):
#donor # fraction
GLU_166.N 0.6865
HIE_163.NE2 0.4160
ASN_142.ND2 0.0788
THR_25.OG1 0.0109

then I run gracebat from the terminal to produce bar plot, adding
additionally to the datafile the following options to obtain bars
. title "H-bonds"
. xaxis label "Donor"
. yaxis label "Fraction"
.TYPE bar

It produces a good-looking plot but the information regarding residue
names does not present on the X labels. How could I add it there
automatically (via some option from gracebat)?
Many thanks in advance
Enrico