Re: [AMBER] Fwd: AMBER 22 installation with CUDA support

From: SATYAJIT KHATUA via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 22:23:50 +0530

 Dear Prof. Valentin,

Thank you for your valuable suggestions. Although the default CUDA version
(CUDA 8.0) would suffice my need, It is mainly the GCC version that I am
worried about. As AMBER 22 requires GCC 6 or above and CUDA 8.0 supports
GCC 5.3 at max (as far as I know).

So, I think I have to ask the system administrator about installing an
updated version of the CUDA toolkit. Let's see if that solves the problem.
Thanks again.

With best regards,
Satyajit Khatua