[AMBER] Query regarding calculation of peptide-peptide hydrogen bond lifetime

From: RIMJHIM MORAL via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 15:51:35 +0000

Dear All,

I am trying to calculate the lifetime of HBonds between two peptides using CPPTRAJ. As per the version I am using (Version V4.14.0) it is possible to calculate individually the lifetime for each hydrogen bonding pair. However, I am interested in calculating the average lifetime considering all the site-site combinations. The script I am running is given below:

parm system.prmtop
trajin system.nc
hbond Backbone :1-48.C,O,N,H avgout BB.avg.dat series uuseries bbhbond.gnu
run
lifetime Backbone[solutehb] out backbone.lifetime.dat
run
exit

Any sort of help in this matter is highly appreciated.