Re: [AMBER] Frames are zero for prmtop file

From: Carlos Simmerling via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 12:15:24 -0400

did you load coordinates after the prmtop? you can load individual restart
files, or a trajectory. there are many formats, and depending on your file
extension you probably need to tell VMD which format it is.
look at your VMD console screen - it will tell you if there was an error
the Amber-VMD tutorials might help https://ambermd.org/tutorials/VMD.php