Re: [AMBER] MD simulation of complexes with Ag+ ions in Chimera

From: Dr. Anselm Horn via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 10:17:14 +0200

Dear Yoichi,

on the Amber website, the tab "Force Fields" contains an overview of the
available parameters; following the link "Force fields for ions"
provides you with an overview of the available parameters/force fields,
a link to the manual is also included:
http://ambermd.org/AmberModels_ions.php

The free AmberTools comprise all computational tools and parameter files
to setup MD simulations with AMBER and run them via sander, so they are
sufficient. For larger/longer production runs, however, the optimized
pmemd program is available and highly recommended.

Hope that helps (although my answer was more related to AMBER than to
Chimera),

Anselm

Bioinformatik | NHR.FAU
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU)
Germany