Re: [AMBER] Confusion of difference EPB value of me and tutorial of MMPBSA.py

From: Ray Luo via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 10:34:27 -0700

Dongxiao,

First thing first, your numbers are not printed in a way that is easy
for us to understand, so I don't know what different numbers you are
talking about.

Nevertheless, most likely the parameters are different between the
tutorial and your runs. You can check the "pb.mdout" files to see what
parameters are actually used in your EPB calculation.

The likely sources are 1) atomic radius options and 2) water probe radius.

All the best,
Ray
--
Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Professor of Structural Biology/Biochemistry/Biophysics,