Re: [AMBER] [AmberTools22 installation] I installed AmberTools22 on my Windows WSL2 but there is no sander.MPI

From: David A Case via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 11:38:49 -0400

On Thu, Aug 25, 2022, 이동언 via AMBER wrote:

> I installed AmberTools22 on my Windows WSL2 but there is no sander.MPI

Can you give more details? Did you edit the run_cmake file to set MPI to
TRUE? The mpi versions of codes are not installed by default.

If you did ask for MPI in run_cmake, what MPI stack are you using? If you
type "which mpif90" do you get a pointer to the correct executable? Look at
the cmake.log file and the output from the make install step to see if any
errors related to MPI are reported.

....dac