[AMBER] How to generate PCA and porcupine analysis for crystal structure from X-ray study using AMBER 16

From: priya murugan via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 17:15:04 +0800

Hi AMBER community,

Can anyone let me know if there is any way to generate a Principle
Component Analysis (PCA) and Porcupine plot to quantify the motion and the
direction of motion in every single residue of the domain using crystal
structures from an X-ray study? I have used prmtop and NC file format to do
PCA analysis before using AMBER 16, but I'm not sure how to generate the
same results when comes to crystal structures.

Grateful for every guidance and help received from this community. Thanks
in advance 😊

Thanks & Regards

*PRIYA MURUGAN*
*PhD student, *