Re: [AMBER] Backbone decomposition values all zero upon successful MMPBSA.py run

From: Bill Miller III via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 15:57:37 -0500

Are you sure you are looking at the total deltaG values for the decomposed
backbone? The gas phase energies, for instance, should cancel each other
out and give a zero contribution. But I would expect the decomp energies
for the backbone amino acids to have some contribution to the calculated
deltaG.

-Bill

Bill Miller III
Assistant Professor of Chemistry