Re: [AMBER] Questions about MMPBSA.py

From: Enrico Martinez via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 09:31:53 +0200

Dear Amber users!
Here are some updates of my tests.

basically I reduced size of my system using monomer protein docked to
the same ligand and run MMGBSA.py.MPI (using 20 processors) on 120
frames (45 ns) with normal mode calculations, which did the job during
1 day. Since I still have the problem with the same computing using
dimeric protein, would it be reasonable just to strip a part of the
protein not involved in the binding (another monomer) during the
post-processing analysis ? If such trick is possible, what should be
the proper mask for ante-MMPBSA.py ?
Many thanks in advance
Enrico