[AMBER] The file contained 6 atoms not in residue templates

From: Sneha Kandapal via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 16:21:02 +0000

Hello Team,

I am new to AMBER and following the tutorial on the website. I am trying to minimize a DNA structure for which I followed the tutorial on the website.

For my DNA structure I generated an intercalation cavity. When I am trying to load the system, it says "the file contained 6 atoms not in residue templates". Can somebody please help me understand how I can solve this issue. I am also attaching my pdb file here.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Sneha