Re: [AMBER] installing CUDA driver with ubuntu 20.04

From: Enrico Martinez via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 15:24:35 +0200

Right, thank you so much, David!
just one question related to the compilation of the pmemd.cuda
I noticed several versions have been produced as the results of the
installation:
pmemd pmemd.cuda_DPFP.MPI pmemd.cuda_SPFP.MPI
pmemd.cuda pmemd.cuda.MPI pmemd.MPI
pmemd.cuda_DPFP pmemd.cuda_SPFP

In what case do I need to run a simulation using a double precision
version pmemd.cuda_DPFP. ?
Would it be much slower compared to the pmemd.cuda?
Cheers,
Enrico