[AMBER] How can I install AmberTools22?

From: 清川慎介 via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 22:44:48 +0800

Dear AMBER users

Hi! I want to install Amber tools 22 and I got a trouble.
I followed as same as in the website (http://ambermd.org/AmberTools.php),
conda create --name AmberTools22 => Goes well
conda activate AmberTools22 => Goes Well

But once I type
conda install -c conda-forge ambertools=22 compilers

It says:
Collecting package metadata (current_repodata.json): done
Solving environment: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve.
Collecting package metadata (repodata.json): done
Solving environment: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve.

PackagesNotFoundError: The following packages are not available from current channels:

  - ambertools=22

Current channels:

  - https://conda.anaconda.org/conda-forge/osx-arm64
  - https://conda.anaconda.org/conda-forge/noarch
  - https://repo.anaconda.com/pkgs/main/osx-arm64
  - https://repo.anaconda.com/pkgs/main/noarch
  - https://repo.anaconda.com/pkgs/r/osx-arm64
  - https://repo.anaconda.com/pkgs/r/noarch

To search for alternate channels that may provide the conda package you're
looking for, navigate to

    https://anaconda.org

and use the search bar at the top of the page.

I tried both
conda install -c conda-forge ambertools
conda install -c conda-forge/label/cf202003 ambertools

But they did not work too.
I hope someone can help me.
Thank you!

Sincerely,