Re: [AMBER] AMBER NME caps not recognized

From: Kellon Belfon via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 08:49:42 -0400

Hi Valentin and Debarati,

The changes were made to have the atom names match up with the .cif format
for the residues. For NME this was the change from CH3, HH31/2/3 to C,
H1/2/3.

Was the PDB used downloaded recently from the PDB database? There might be
something overlooked on my part. Alternatively, we can make this backward
compatible.