Re: [AMBER] Amber22 installation

From: David A Case via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2022 21:13:43 -0400

On Mon, Aug 01, 2022, Maloney, Delilah via AMBER wrote:

>To start with, anyone has better luck installing amber22 on RHEL7?

Have you followed the instructions on the CentOS page?

     https://ambermd.org/InstCentOS.php

>I am not able to get it to pass the config stage with openmpi.

Note especially the comments on the web page above about Amber and openmpi.
They may well be relevant on RHEL7 as well.

>And the serial version I am trying to make install stuck with cpptraj in
>AmbertTools (54%).

We would need to see the exact error messages to be of much help. Please
add info on how you installed openmpi as well.

...good luck...dac