[AMBER] Regarding increase in size of combine trajectory

From: Rajarshi Roy via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 16:50:11 +0530

Dear AMBER developers and users,
I want to create a combined trajectory file using my several trajectories.
To create the trajectory file, I am using the trajout command. However the
size of the combined trajectory increased by two times. Is it the standard
way of doing it or any correction needs to be done?
For example, I have two trajectory files of 5.4 GB each and a combined file
has 22 GB.
Any kind of suggestion is highly appreciated

--
*with regards*
*Rajarshi Roy*