Re: [AMBER] Different prmtop with reordered mol2 file

From: Ali Morshedifard via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 09:33:09 -0700

Dear David,

Thanks for your response.

Yes, I get exactly the same energies. Upon further searching of the
mailing list, I found Jason's response here:

http://archive.ambermd.org/201507/0033.html

It seems like the difference comes simply from how amber counts the
excluded interactions. Are we safe to ignore this difference then ?

Best,

Ali