Re: [AMBER] Multiple cpu with Sander

From: Dr. Anselm Horn via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 15:02:52 +0200

Enrico,

for installing a parallel version of Amber there is a section in the
Amber manual (p. 23, "Using MPI and OpenMP") available; the general
installation section provides some basic information, too.

Maybe that helps.

Best,

Anselm

Bioinformatik | NHR.FAU
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU)
Germany